Tom Tancredo Wants To Attack Mecca and Medina
Posted by nytexan on August 1, 2007
GOP candidate Tom Tancredo is just as crazy as John McCain. Remember how McCain sang bomb Iran, well Tancredo isn’t singing he’s spouting words of bombing Mecca or Medina, because it would deter somebody from attacking us. Are these GOP candidates freaking crazy? Are they trying to start a world war? Granted Tancredo will never make it through the primaries, but the idea of saying this, just fuels the fire for Al Qaeda. Smart move Tom lets start a real holy war.
- OSCEOLA — Followers of radical Islam must be deterred from committing a nuclear attack on U.S. soil, Colorado Congressman Tom Tancredo said Tuesday morning, saying that as president he would take drastic measures to prevent such attacks.
- “If it is up to me, we are going to explain that an attack on this homeland of that nature would be followed by an attack on the holy sites in Mecca and Medina,” the GOP presidential candidate said. “That is the only thing I can think of that might deter somebody from doing what they would otherwise do. If I am wrong fine, tell me, and I would be happy to do something else. But you had better find a deterrent or you will find an attack. There is no other way around it. There have to be negative consequences for the actions they take. That’s the most negative I can think of.”
Thank god it’s not up to this loon. His logic is worse than president incompetent.
- The harsh approach is vital in order to prevent a worldwide collapse, Tancredo told nearly 30 people Tuesday morning at the Family Table restaurant.
- “Beyond the loss of human life and devastation, it would cause a worldwide economic collapse,” Tancredo said of a nuclear attack on U.S soil. “If all of a sudden we are not a consuming engine of the world, the producing nations will collapse also. That is what they want, that is what they are looking for, to end Western civilization as we know it.”
- Tancredo said there was no such deterrent in place right now.
- “The president and this country better figure out exactly what it can do to deter, I underline deter, the next attack,” Tancredo said. “Deter, not just respond, deter, or else I assure you we are going to suffer. The extent of which of course I do not know. I know what they are planning and I know what they want. I do not know if they are going to be capable of doing this tomorrow, the next day or a month from now. I know right now at this moment there is nothing that deters them.”
- Homeland Security Director Michael Chertoff said earlier this month he had a “gut feeling” that nation could fall under another terrorist attack. Tancredo said it is possible potential terrorists are residing in this country.
Does he really believe Chertoff’s “gut feeling”; Chertoff even said it wasn’t a warning? Alarmist is all the GOP is scare the public to get a vote.
- Tancredo told the crowd officials recently broke up a illegal immigrant smuggling ring and discovered people of Middle Eastern descent were paying $25,000 to $50,000 to gain entry into this country.
- “You have to ask yourselves, why would anybody pay $25,000 to $50,000 to be smuggled into the United States?” Tancredo asked. “It’s not to work over here at the Quick Stop or the 7-11. If you pay $50,000 to be smuggled into the United States or somebody is paying that for you, it’s probably for some other purpose, not to just get a job that no American will take.”
Where is he getting this information from? Typical GOP BS, they run their mouths and don’t even think of backing it up with hard facts.