Oh My God, Our First Award!!
Posted by nytexan on June 24, 2007
BossKitty and I would like to thank Mirth and D-day of Liberally Mirth, who have honored this blog with the “Thinking Blogger Award”. This is an unbelievable honor since BlueBloggin is only 7 months old.
Thinking Blogger Award rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
There are so many blogs that we enjoy this was a very hard decision. The blogs we have chosen for the “Thinking Blogger Award” are blogs that always capture our attention and minds.
- Existentialist Cowboy:Worldly view, opinion backed with experience. The writer incorporates historical events behind today’s topics and validates his opinions.
- Freckles Cassie: Well written and continues to amaze us with her insightful passion and perception of the world. Oh did I mention she isn’t even 20 years old yet. There is hope in our future.
- Reconstitution: This blog is always on point with detailed thoughts from the author.
- Scholars and Rogues: This is a multi author blog, with diverse backgrounds and very interesting points of view. Thought provoking comments create a great intellectual blog.
- White Noise Insanity: Provocative with courage and aplomb. Well researched, sometimes humorous, sometimes poignant and always sarcastic. This blog hits the sciatic nerve with the right and often makes the comment section very rough. However, it reinforces why we have progressive blogs.